segunda-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2011

Vem chegando o verão.... 1990-1999


2. "Step By Step" - New Kids On The Block
3. "She Ain't Worth It" - Glen Medeiros feat. Bobby Brown
4. "Cradle Of Love" - Billy Idol
5. "It Must Have Been Love" - Roxette
6. "If Wishes Came True" - Sweet Sensation
7. "Hold On" - En Vogue
8. "The Power" - Snap
9. "Rub You The Right Way" - Johnny Gill
10. "Unskinny Bop" - Poison

2. "Rush Rush" - Paula Abdul
3. "Unbelievable" - EMF
4. "I Wanna Sex You Up" - Color Me Badd
5. "Right Here, Right Now" - Jesus Jones
6. "Every Heartbeat" - Amy Grant
7. "It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over" - Lenny Kravitz
8. "Summertime" - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
9. "P.A.S.S.I.O.N." - Rhythm Syndicate
10. "Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)" - Roxette

2. "End Of The Road" - Boyz II Men
3. "Baby-Baby-Baby" - TLC
4. "I'll Be There" - Mariah Carey
5. "Under The Bridge" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. "Achy Breaky Heart" - Billy Ray Cyrus
7. "Just Another Day" - Jon Secada
8. "This Used To Be My Playground" - Madonna
9. "Life Is A Highway" - Tom Cochrane
10. "November Rain" - Guns N' Rose

2. "Whoomp! (There It Is)" - Tag Team
3. "Weak" - SWV
4. "That's The Way Love Goes" - Janet Jackson
5. "Lately" - Jodeci
6. "Knockin' Da Boots" - H-Town
7. "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" - The Proclaimers
8. "Show Me Love" - Robin S.
9. "Slam" - Onyx
10. "I'll Never Get Over You (Getting Over Me)" - Expose

1994

1. I Swear

2. "Stay (I Missed You)" - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
3. "Don't Turn Around" - Ace Of Base
4. "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" - Elton John
5. "Fantastic Voyage" - Coolio
6. "Regulate" - Warren G & Nate Dogg
7. "Any Time, Any Place / And On And On" - Janet Jackson
8. "Back & Forth" - Aaliyah
9. "Wild Night" - John Mellencamp with Me'Shell Ndegeocello
10. "I'll Make Love To You" - Boyz II Men

1995

1. Waterfalls

2. "Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days)" - Monica
3. "One More Chance / Stay With Me" - The Notorious B.I.G.
4. "Kiss From A Rose" - Seal
5. "Water Runs Dry" - Boyz II Men
6. "Boombastic / In The Summertime" - Shaggy
7. "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?" - Bryan Adams
8. "I Can Love You Like That" - All-4-One
9. "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" - Nicki French
10. "Run-Around" - "Blues Traveler

1996

1. Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)

2. "You're Making Me High / Let It Flow" - Toni Braxton
3. "Tha Crossroads" - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
4. "Give Me One Reason" - Tracy Chapman
5. "How Do U Want It / California Love" - 2Pac feat. K-Ci And JoJo
6. "C'mon N' Ride It (The Train)" - Quad City DJs
7. "Twisted" - Keith Sweat
8. "Always Be My Baby" - Mariah Carey
9. "Because You Loved Me" - Celine Dion
10. "I Love You Always Forever" - Donna Lewis

1997

1. I'll Be Missing You

2. "MMMBop" - Hanson
3. "Bitch" - Meredith Brooks
4. "Return Of The Mack" - Mark Morrison
5. "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)" - Backstreet Boys
6. "Say You'll Be There" - Spice Girls
7. "Do You Know (What It Takes)" - Robyn
8. "Semi-Charmed Life" - Third Eye Blind
9. "Mo Money Mo Problems" - The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Puff Daddy & Mase
10. "G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T." - Changing Faces

1998

1. The Boy Is Mine

2. "You're Still The One" - Shania Twain
3. "Too Close" - Next
4. "My Way" - Usher
5. "Aida" - Sarah McLachlan
6. "My All" - Mariah Carey
7. "Come With Me" - Puff Daddy feat. Jimmy Page
8. "Everybody [Backstreet's Back]" - Backstreet Boys
9. "Make It Hot" - Nicole feat. Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott & Mocha
10. "All My Life" - K-Ci & JoJo

1999

1. Genie In A Bottle

2. "If You Had My Love" - Jennifer Lopez
3. "Bills, Bills, Bills" - Destiny's Child
4. "Last Kiss" - Pearl Jam
5. "Where My Girls At?" - 702
6. "I Want It That Way" - Backstreet Boys
7. "All Star" - Smash Mouth
8. "Wild Wild West" - Will Smith feat. Dru Hill & Kool Moe Dee
9. "Livin' La Vida Loca" - Ricky Martin
10. "It's Not Right But It's Okay" - Whitney Houston

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...